The Arizer Air II is an improvement from the popular Arizer Air and boasts a digital screen, superior temperature control, and longer battery life. Like its predecessor, the Air II is a simple yet effective portable dry herb vaporizer. It offers a sleek and sturdy design utilizing an anodized aluminum shell, as well as a variety of features including a glass vapor path, stainless steel chamber with ceramic heater, and an interchangeable battery.
The Air II uses a temperature control system with a digital display, allowing users to easily adjust between 50°C-220°C (122°F-428°F). This simplicity allows for this powerful portable vaporizer to be very easy to operate. The detachable glass stem can be pre-filled and stored separately until it is time to use, and it makes emptying and cleaning the device much easier. It is worth noting that many portable vaporizers contain a built-in battery that will lose charge capacity over time.
This is where the Air and Air II have a real advantage by offering interchangeable batteries. It allows the user to replace the battery over time or keep fully charged spare batteries aside to be conveniently substituted at any time.
Primary Features of the Arizer Air II:
• Compatible with dry flower.
• Conduction heating (Conduction/Convection Hybrid).
• LED screen can adjust temperature, timer, brightness, and volume.
• Glass mouthpiece and vapor path for smoother inhale.
• Replaceable/Rechargeable battery.
• USB pass-through charging (can be charged while in use).
• Easy to operate and clean.
• Greater temperature control than previous model.
• Approx. 1 minute heating time.
• Approx. 90 minutes of continuous use per charge.
• Limited manufacturer’s warranties.
• 122mm x 29mm (Height x Diameter)
• 50°C - 220°C / 122°F - 428°F
The Arizer Air II Includes:
• 1 x Air II Vaporizer unit.
• 1 x 18650 rechargeable battery
• 1 x Charger/Power adapter
• 2 x Glass stems (1 All-Glass Tube and 1 Tipped Glass Tube).
• 1 x Carrying case
• 1 x Stainless steel stirring tool
• 1 x Glass aroma dish